Wednesday, November 13, 2013

And the Answer is ...



Our US readers who are fans of the long running game show, Jeopardy, may already be aware that the this week and next is the Jeopardy Teachers Tournament, with all contestants being teachers from around the country. Those who sometimes miss the show and didn't know this, or even those who watch every day, I'll bet you didn't realize that an indie author, John "Mr Teacher" Pearson, was appearing tomorrow, 11/14. Many know John from his books Learn Me Good and Learn Me Gooder. I sure liked them as did Fredlet, our retired school teacher pal. His latest book, I Coulda Caught That Pass, was a nominee in our 2013 Readers' Choice Awards.

I've tried to get John to spill the beans, but when I quizzed him he refuses to say whether he survives past the 11/14 show. That means he failed my quiz and gets a big fat F. If you're interested in seeing for yourself, this link should help you figure out when to turn on the TV or set the DVR and John's facebook page along with this page might have updates as well.

3 comments:

?wazithinkin said...

I look forward to watching this! Thanks for the reminder. :)

Fredlet said...

This is so cool! His two Learn Me books and Slater's That Bear Ate My Pants were books not safe for me to read in public. People either stared at me laughing or had to listen to excerpts.

Donna Fasano said...

I'll be watching and cheering him on!